Trust us to help you get there.
Being vendor neutral, we are able to assist you with a range of Cloud solutions in the public, private and hybrid cloud models. We provide complete guidance and thought-leadership on reducing the total cost of ownership and help realize cost efficiences through innovative cloud models. Our strategy involves:
- Cloud Vendor evaluations based on specific business needs.
- Analyze existing IT landscape to assess cloud readiness.
- Develop roadmap for Cloud adoption
- Impact analysis and recommendations for migrating in-house applications to the Cloud.
- Analyze and implementation of architectural changes.
- Analyze system changes to enable migration.
- Building impact shields - customized adapters to enable a smooth migration between providers.
- Analyze data migration impact and requirements.
- Delivery of migration strategy based on aforementioned analysis.
- Commencement of application and data migration activities.
Architecture, Design and Development
- Analyze functional and non-functional requirements for the cloud.
- Assess the integration of cloud blocks from vendors.
- Assess if business requirements can be satisfied by using an existing SaaS / PaaS offering.
- Identify Cloud-ready technology stacks.
- Draft technical architecture using Cloud blocks.
- Define backup and recovery strategy.
Private Cloud Setup
- Analysis of Private Cloud requirements.
- Drafting the logical and physical architectures for a Private Cloud set-up.
- Infrastructure and network topology design for a Private Cloud.
- Evaluating, identifying and proposing the most suitable technology stack for a Private Cloud.
- Setting up of core virtualization stacks – Hypervisor, Cloud controller & node controllers.
- Integration of Public and Private Clouds as required – Setting up a Hybrid Cloud.
Testing with Cloud
- Setting-up traditional test environments on the Cloud platform.
- Automating the test bed setup.
- Defining Cloud-based test strategy and test plan.
- Facilitating testing of real-world traffic from across the globe using Cloud as the load balancer.
- Application scalability validation for Cloud-based applications.
- Analysis of Cloud product security.
- Defining security strategies based on gaps in Cloud product security.
- Defining application-specific security best practices for the Cloud.
- Vulnerability analysis of existing Cloud applications.
- Network configuration services to integrate in-house network and Public Cloud.
- Developing custom application-specific security solutions.
- Configuring virtual security appliances on the Cloud platform.
Support and Management
- Levels 1, 2 and 3 support for applications delivered on the Cloud.
- Monitoring, health-check, performance analysis and statistics reporting of Cloud applications and platforms.
- Ongoing day-to-day management and support activities of Cloud platforms.